The Courseforce Advantage
Courseforce is an easy-to-use application that lets you track with precision the training programs you deliver.
Courseforce is a cost-effective solution for managing the entire training function. Track and report on re-certifications, Continuing Education Units, pending and completed training by employee (or department/division/enterprise), expenses, employee grades, and a host of other details. Generate reports at the touch of a button, communicate with employees individually or automatically, configure multiple job titles per employee, rank your training providers, and more! Courseforce is the program to accomplish your objectives.
Focus on Training, not Tracking
More and more it is becoming the case that companies need to better track and manage their training requirements. OSHA, WHMIS, ISO and QS9000 are all examples of initiatives placing strong emphasis on employee training. In addition, companies have their own internal training needs to consider and all of this information needs to be managed.
Many HR staff and training administrators alike turn to MS-Excel or have custom databases developed to address this challenge. All too often these systems become cumbersome and inefficient over time as the amount of information increases and training requirements change.
- Courseforce has been designed to be a powerful yet simple to use application to meet the needs of companies that have a training tracking requirement. Because Courseforce is in the cloud, you can access it from anywhere.
- Companies with multiple divisions can have every division entered in a single database. The advantage is that people can move within the company and keep their training history. Everyone assigning training works from a centralized resource (training company list). Everyone uses the same course list.
- Assign course requirements to positions / job classes and enumerate employee training based on their assigned position.
- No limit to the number of divisions, departments, courses or resources you can manage within the application. Your monthly fee is based on the number of active employees you track with the application.
- Methodology: Our software provides you with the reporting tools you need to get the answers to make decisions. Plus, everything is up-to-date because everyone shares the same information.
- Cost Savings: The application will save you valuable time and our on-line reports give you the information you need to make decisions at the push of a button.
- We provide you with periodic downloads of your training information should you require it.
- You can configure as many users of the application as you wish.
- No additional maintenance or support costs. We provide it all as part of your low monthly service fee.
- No installation or set-up problems and no administration hassles.
- We will get you up-and-running with your training database and import employee data as part of our set-up routine.
- Get statistics on training spent per employee and provide graph showing percentage of yearly training budget that need be allocated to Courseforce you can easily see that having Courseforce at you fingertips with its time saving features makes for an easy decision that will save you time, money and help you better manage how and where your companies training dollars are spent.
- Courseforce offers several different levels of access to the application making it useful for small companies and those with multiple divisions.
- You can also choose the optional Employee Portal to increase your functionality. The Employee Portal enables your employees to review their training requirements. To compliment this, the standard application includes the Team Leader Portal which allows supervisors to manage scheduling so that the operations they manage are never jeopardized – and so that your time is free for other responsibilities.
Courseforce is designed to be powerful yet easy-to-use.
- No more excel spreadsheets or misplaced files.
- Information is organized into straight-forward lists accessible from the main toolbar.
- All reports are accessed from a single report generator. And, should you need it, an on-line help feature is available at the push of a button.
- Take the “guess work” out of compliance evaluation.
- Employees can move anywhere within the company without losing their training history.
- Information is kept in a central location reducing redundant data entry, especially if your company is located at more than one site.
Courseforce is designed to provide your organization with accurate and timely information regarding your training requirements. Your data is available anytime from anywhere you have an internet connection, providing your organization with real-time information to make informed decisions.
- Evaluate training costs by division, department, date range, position and employee. Great for managing budgets!
- Generate % trained reports for specific employees, positions, departments, divisions or for the entire company.
- Everyone shares the same employee, resource & course information providing each user with the same up-to-date information.
Courseforce Training Tracking Software is a cloud-based application, making it accessible from virtually anywhere. As the training administrator you can set-up as many users as you require and there are no limits to the number of division, department or position assignments you can have. It’s easy to locate training information and the reporting interface makes this information easy to print or to export to Excel.
- Notify employees of course sessions automatically.
- Reports tell you what training is required, by whom and when.
- Manage you own list of users and their access rights.
- Email reports directly out of the application.
Courseforce utilizes Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to protect your information and ensure that your data is safe and secure. Additionally, each user in your organisation requires a company number, user name and password that must be entered at login in order to access the Courseforce system. The password is fully protected and is not stored on the user’s computer.
- Your training information resides in its own separate database which only you can access.
- You are provided with a unique company number and every user requires a password to log-in.
Once a user has successfully logged on to the system that user’s access is restricted based on the role that has been assigned to them.
Courseforce is secure and fully protected from unauthorized access by outside intruders.
Peace of Mind
Courseforce is a cloud-based program for tracking and managing employee training. Your training information resides in a database containing only your data, and you have the option to store training documents on a shared server, a dedicated server or on your own server.
Hosted programs offer compelling benefits. They are cost effective, since you don’t need to worry about server size, scalability, or database licensing fees. They are accessible, since you can tap into your Courseforce data wherever you can access a web browser. Data is accurate, since it is collected in real time. And it’s secure, since we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. As an added protection, Courseforce requires a company number, username, and password for user login.
The standard Courseforce application provides everything training administers need to track and manage training for any organization. The pricing is structured such that you can add as many administrative users as you need and incur no additional costs. Plus, for multi-divisional organizations, users can be assigned to manage training only for people configured under that division. Everyone shares the same position, resource and course lists – you can easily standardize your training efforts across small and large companies alike.